Friday, January 9, 2009

my nosey

having block nose for the last 2 days...so "sang fu" ahhh...have to work @ very cool environment - office...

oh...talked about yesterday, i finally have the chance to really stay at home after work...found out at 7pm have new chinese drama @ 8tv...so cool because MC is in the drama...cool...i was so shock cum too excited till i scream out loud!!!...well, i don't know how's the drama goes (nice or not?) but at least in the drama there's some nice looking actress & actors to see... agagagagaga

after almost more than 1 month i've lost contact with HEROES, yesterday night i finally have the chance to really watch the drama...lots of things which i've missed...yesterday's episode, because of the "gerhana" all of the "heroes" lost their powers, claire lost her power of healing which leads her to die...Hiro pun lost his power of "interport" <- if i spelt it correctly...hehehe...the actor reminds me of my colleague - almost the same face like twins hehe (jgn marah aahhh)...after HEROES, i straight away went back to my crib...tido zZZZzzz

And then this morning, i felt like how come i've been sleeping for quite sometime, & felt weird as why my alarm is not waking me up...then i realised, the time is already 7:30am...dah lewat liao!...cit, but now i dah kelam kabut now as i know if i rush to get myself ready, the bus won't be on time too....

Just before lunch today, i went to look around for hotels for my Sabah trip middle of this year...so i survey on Tune Hotel @ 1Borneo KK...the rate for 4 nite stays double room (include tax + soap + rented towel) = RM199.44!!! cool rite? plus the hotel is new & it's in a new shopping mall (claim to be the biggest in east Malaysia)...wow good time for shopping!!!! but still need to discussed with my friend 1st...but overall that price is just nice! Overall the all the rooms is quipped with ceiling fans (so i tak payah air con, even at my own room back in hometown i hardly use aircon)...so it is affordable...hopefully my friend is ok with it...can't wait to discussed with her about that tomorrow!!

No comments: