Saturday, January 3, 2009

the 3rd day of 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 & BLESSED DAYS AHEAD!!!

ya...3rd day already, quite late to start an entry for year 2009...agagagaga
For last year new year, me & my family celebrate (together with some of church members) went to semantan, Lundu for 3 days 2 nights stay....

My 15 days holiday will soon end & tomorrow (4 jan) i'll be back to work & away from my parents again...
as usual my parents schedule has been quite hectic when there is big event at church..either it will be gotong royong, church dinner, & especially biasanya during school holiday ada sa
ja wedding invitation...as all the weddings only invite my parents (so i'm not going la of course-stay at home)

nothing much happen during my holidays...just that during Christmas Day, my old friends (x schoolmates + teacher) came for our open house...it was fun to meet them again...on the 29th Dec, went to Westmond for dinner with some friends..(well, that's wat my activities with my friends)

On 28th Dec, went to kampung as we have Thanksgiving gathering with my family...my cousin has been accepted as a staff nurse & will going for training (expects to grad by 2011)...that's a good start for her (at least its a gov job)...Really praise God for the blessing upon my uncle's family...although the family financially is not much (my uncle work as construction worker) but Lord God has blessed his children with wisdom in their study...almost all their public examination they will get straight As...sayang if not because they are non-bumi, my cousin would have been accepted in boarding school such as MRSM...i hope my uncle 3rd daugther would perform good result her SPM 2009...& hopefully be accepted in matriculation school....


Ohya...about our semantan trip, we reached the rented banglo about 4:30pm on 31st Dec 2008. Quite tired carrying (angkut mengakut) those kitchen utensils up to the banglo...clean up the rooms...(haih) still sedih the
tv at the banglo still not WORKING!!!! ishhhh...boring nya...
about 6pm, other church members also safely reach the place...(haha) most of them get lost of finding the place which was quite terpencil (hidden) from other building / houses + trees around...that night we have big feast with ketam, manok bbq, lamb ribs bbq, & others..superb...1 quite funny but sedih story to share here, i was having big prob to crack the ketam "sepit" even i used my spoon to hentak still unbreakable (even dah di gigit pun cannot)...so i gave up & pass it to my mum...don't want to eat anymore...then dono when, my mum pass the unbreakable ketam sepit to one of church member (as he & his family came late, so tak sempat rasa ketam)...n i was like "should i tell him?" but i segan ...but tutup mata la..coz maybe he only knows that i used spoon to cracked open it but not with my gigi...ishhh but eventually he could open the sepit wat even means la ...buruk kan me...haih, next time tak mau pass any unbreakable food to others la lepas ni...
On that new year eve, after the "grand" dinner, we have a praise & worship session & then proceeds with
thanksgiving prayers of all the blessing which God hv provide to us throughout year 2008...then proceed with personal sharing what are the blessing God have given until 2am...my eyes can't stand no more...after most of the people looks sleepy...then we off to sleep...that morning itself some of them starts with karaoke session, i can't joined as i was not feeling well plus i was damned sleepy already...but with loud speaker how can i sleep lei...i consider that night i was experiencing tidur sedar...i'm sleeping but i'm still aware wats happening around...haih...

So on 1st Jan 2009, after breakfast the kids can't wait to have a swim at the beach...then off we went....Here's
some of the picture taken at the beach!

No comments: