Monday, January 12, 2009

interesting

Last saturday, as planned we went to Gopeng for the Pos Raya mission trip post mortem. A few days before i was so geram when some people thinks this post mortem is not necessary & don't even bother to fill up the questionaire forms. If there's no post mortem, how do we know what we have achieve so far, as the mission trip was organized for the past 7 years, there should be some update on what have been done rite? But these people, they don't think that way, only think about as long they contribute something is good enough, but how about the people who received? do they really gained something on that? I was really geram & don't even bother to "excitedly" tell them what's the outcome of the post mortem...wat else can you expect, to hear them to complaints on the post mortem result?...that's not i wanted.

we reached kl about 4pm...later, 1 of our friend invited us to his house for Laksa Sarawak! yum~~so the geng keras decided to stay over as his place was really far(almost 1 hour journey by bus). The family was so friendly & good host, seeing how they treat us (makes me feel like @ hometown / rumah panjang) .. and the Laksa was superb in deed

The next day after church, we have tea break with our church pastor at jalan alor (looking for TCPeng special)... it was nice to have sharing discussion with all. I ordered HokienMee...just love the sticky ketchup taste on the meal. I was so kenyang till i don't need to eat dinner...good also, can sort of diet (kononnya)

Yesterday, my mum sms me telling me that a lot of place @ hometown is flood...even my aunts house also affected. hmm...it has been rained non stop at some places...maybe this year's CNY shall be the rainy 1...still remember the year 2004, was almost flooded my house back then.

there's nothing much this week, for work, i hope most of the job can settled by this week. While for leisure, i can't wait for another dinner date with my friends (FOOD Hunt again!!)

No comments: