Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to norm

Was having hard time to wake up on 5th Jan 09 as i came back late from the airport Sunday Night. I should have reached home about 10pm but end up reached about 11:45pm due to my flight delay for more than 1 hour...tired tired ooo

Last Tuesday nite, i've went to my usual activity for prayer meeting @ church. Soo good can meet up again with geng keras semua...all still the same all bunch of friends...Hopefully this year, the prayer meeting team will have more member to joined.

Yesterday, my x-unimate popo invite for a dinner date with danson (oso x-unimate cum coursemate)...we hangout @ chilli's...the very 1st time i went to chili's was lunch date with popo last year(itu pun org belanja hehe)....yesterday, we share news about our friends, some married, some dah break-up, some further study...who's working wheres...share lots of story about our work juga...just love the gathering yesterday night! Yesterday, was my very 1st time heard about talent hunter (biasanya heard about headhunter or job hunter) but this very particular hunter that hunting talents which any companies request for certain type of talent / pro in certain field...how lucky for those being pick up by these hunting agents...coz once you've being "pancing", you may request any "price" / at least 30% higher than your previous pay!!! fulamak...so sad, i'm not that expert in my field...should they want to find someone with GOOD LAUGHING talent --> Hunt me!!!

hmmm...don't know how's the restructuring going to happen in my division...if i'm goin to be attached to new unit, i just hope & prayed that i'll be put into a unit where i can learn something & under good advisor / superior. That is all i request.

This coming saturday, me & some of the church members who went to the mission trip @ pos sg raya will visit the place again as we're having post mortem discussion with the church leader there. Hope that all of the discussion went well & all of us would gain / learn something for a better mission this year. And after the visit, we can get wet & having fun @ tanjung malim river!! wuuhoooo

i'm looking forward & counting the days for upcoming CNY holiday. I'll be back to hometown on 24th Jan!! again...wuhooo! This time around, i want to spend time shop for my working wear & especially working shoe.
my currents shoe "haus" already...kasian betul!

No comments: