Saturday, May 3, 2008

what!!!

Yesterday was home alone , it's great to have personal time. What i do? hehe...doin my manicure lor...i bought 2 color (1 purple/pink, 1 dark red), so i "paint" my feet with dard red & my fingers purple/pink.

As there's no interesting tv show, so i just lepak in my room, trying to read Big B. When i found an envelope inside the book, then i realised i forgot something. i couldn't find my wallet, i search here there..pun takda. I suspected i left my wallet in the office since after office hour i didn't bought anything else. Call popo & my bro to get the credit card customer service center, just to temporary block it. But sadly the customer service guy say, if i block it, it will block it permanently!!! what!!! hmmm...by then i just pray that no one notice my wallet then...

have thought of going to office that instant time, but it's 10:30pm, i have "no money" to pay taxi fare...What!!! then i just pray & hope that everything should be fine. Yesterday, i try to "k0rek" my bags for coins for bus fare...Praise the Lord, i got RM1 (RM0.50 + RM0.20 + RM0.10(x2)+ RM0.05 (x2). Very kelien kan..

And this morning, waking up than my usual hour, SEMANGAT get myself ready to office. On my way to bus stop...suddenly my SE slip from my hand...deww....drop down on hard surface!! Whatt!!!! My dear SE have scratch very badly (SO SAD)...baru cun cun 6 months old with me...

....I'm speechless....

So i've reach my office at 8 am...no one in the office as we don't work on weekends. i quickly run to my cubicle, i don't see my wallet on my table, so i open my drawer (walaa!!) there you are...Thank God everything is ok...But then thinking of my SE scratched!!! so sad man...

But anyway, the wallet is much important than SE...

Oh ya, yesterday i open up an account at Facebook. Still blurry with this community though....

...still speechless abt my SE....

'till next line

No comments: