Thursday, May 15, 2008

again!!!

hmmm...Just now i bought another airasia tickets back for CNY (next year) yeap next year...because yesterday my lovely friend FJ called me, & just realised we've been not meeting each other since 2006 CNY....man dats 2 years already. Even uncle also asked FJ where is your cute cute small small friend not coming "pai nian" ahh...hehe...so next year i'm plan to be back to hometown for 1 week holiday...hehe...tambah lagi hutang CC.

I really cherish the friendship that i have with my Form 6 friends. We're coming from different schools but we able to be so "same head" & now, being apart from each other, we're still keep in touch. Yeap, that's what friendship should be.

Just want to give this beautiful message to my special friends....

'till next line

No comments: