Wednesday, May 14, 2008

eiyerrr

Last saturday morning, i wakeup feeling (ermm...)lazy...try hard to get myself to the wash room (take a nice bath). While i was "uncloth" myself, I was SO SHOCK to find out that i...that i...have small little marks from my thigh and my legs!!!

see this



have no idea what happening to me last week...i have no fever during the weekend. So it is not "campak"...(kuhh, salamat).No worries, it is just results from alergic problem (nvr, have this before, still not sure what i'm alergic of)
Last week i totally not in the mood at all, 1st i just recovered from my bad fever (MC 2 days -Wed & Thurs), saturday pulak alergic, sunday (Mother's Day)..so sad can't celebrate it with my mumy. Like last year, i was crying like a baby (heee, malunya).

ahh...was not in the mood to talked or joke around at all. But that sunday, i got surprise birthday gift from a friend, a rose from Rosey

see this....thanks a lot Rosey!! i like


p/s: it's my birthday today the 14th of May hehe

No comments: