Thursday, June 19, 2008

back again

Finally have time to exercising my finger tip & cracking my crappy grammar on my blog.

Now, half of the year has past…and what I have learned? Achieved? …hmmm (gagal..)

I’ve been back from my holiday for the past 2 weeks now. My housemates are all busy with their dance practice for Pesta Gawai Ka’amatan which going to be held this Saturday @ St Mary’s Cathedral (ooo…can’t wait). Dancing is just not my forte (have kept this dancing thingy in my drawer for more than 10 years) I’m more to backstage peep. Having say that, I’m also trying my best to contribute. Still not so satisfied with the video I’ve done. Need to do some changes here & there. Try to shorten it. Basically it takes times to do it for this is my 1st experience & experiment doing it. Sadly my crappy laptop have took its “emergency leave” last week! Erghhhh….cobaan….

Looking forward for this Saturday event. Meeting friends proudly wearing their traditional costume (pheewit). What am I going to wear? Nah…I don’t have the original traditional costume (I think I should have start collecting it). So the alternative? I just asked my mum to sew new 1 for me *wink-wink*, actually my parents have bought extra kain for St Basil Church Gawai function. I just asked my mum to make it simple & in a way I can wear it at other event. (Which impossible sikit, as I’m not that feminine, wearing skirts though) Guess what, most of my skirts wear I only worn it twice the most!!…but I do have girly style in my own way (kekeke) *piuk liao*

Ok la, dats all…shall update here soon.

‘till next line

No comments: